Saturday 17 December 2011

Review: Etude house Precious Mineral BB cream


Hello everyone :)
I've decided to do a product review. The product I've decided to do it on is  Etude house's Precious Mineral BB cream. Since, I used it for a good amount of time. I thought I had used it enough to know about the product.

(**Disclaimer! This is my own thought of this product and this product might and can work differently depending on your skin type. and preferences)

First of all! if you do not know what a BB cream also known as the Blemish Balm. It's between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer. It's not really like a foundation because It isn't as heavy and full on and it isn't really like a tinted moisturizer because the BB cream isn't as light like a tinted moisturizer and the BB cream has a higher coverage. 

Let's start with the review!! 

This is what the packaging looks like. 
The packaging it really cute and princess like but also very simple. 
 On the front packaging the product claims to be "All day strong". From my experience I would say it really depends. On hotter days it stays for a shorter period of time since, we sweat also the BB cream can/would melt off because of the heat however, it isn't that bad. On colder days it stays longer sometimes almost the whole day!! Although, I said the BB cream would melt off during the hotter days it really isn't that bad. I would actually prefer this to a foundation and a tinted moisturizer because for everyday usage. Also it has a decent coverage!! It is also very easy to apply so when I'm in a hurry I would just pop this little baby on and done! Ready to leave.

 This is how the product looks like. On the left side is how it look without it being blended and on the right is slightly blended. It can look ashy and a bit white but compared to other BB creams it is not as ashy. Also, after you blend the product the ashy-ness goes away after a few minutes so that isn't a problem with blending in with the skin tone. As for photographs, for people who has darker skin the white cast can be more compared to people who have lighter skin. I think it is because it blends better with lighter skin people. In Etude house it comes in three shades and the shade I have is the darkest one. Even as a Korean I have a hard time looking for the right shade for my skin tone since, I'm quite dark. But this BB cream if blended correctly fits my skin tone but I'm still in a look for a BB cream that would perfectly match my skin tone.


 As you can see here there is a pump So, it is really hygienic! Personally I really like the pump compared to other BB creams where it comes in a squeezy tube or a tub. I know with a squeezy tube you can control the amount of product that comes out but I just like it with a pump. It looks nicer :P



Here is my full review of the Etude house Precious Mineral BB cream. Remember this is my own thought and my own experience. Hope you guys enjoy and see you again!! :)

Have a great day xx




2 comments:

  1. Annyoenghaseyo!
    I really liked this review you made on youtube!
    I was wondering what the consistancy of this bb cream?

    I love your hair by the way (^∇^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      The consistency of the BB cream is not so watery. It is more on the creamy side. So it kind of takes time to blend it a bit but at the same time, it is not too hard to blend. I hope this answered your question ~

      Thanks for the comment and thanks for following :)
      have a great day xx

      Delete