Thursday 15 December 2011

Make-up of the day: Dec 16, 2011

My first Make-up of the day~!!! Hope you guys enjoy!
Since I came to Korea... I have never been out because I was sleeping all day... basically just being a bear hibernating!! haha Also, it is really cold here in Korea so I'm scared to go out :S So, I've decided to go out before it gets colder~ and I decided to get a manicure and pedicure! I haven't got them in ages!!! aahhh!! So so so excited!

This is the Make-up look that I decided to do :)

 A Brighter shot of the look :)
 A close up... But can't really see the details... :(

Products used:
Face  
- MAC Strode Cream
- Etude house Precious mineral BB cream (#3)
- Benefit Moon beam
- Givenchy Le prism Soft compact face powder
- Bourjois  Blush 74 Rose Ambre

Eyes
- Urban decay Eyeshadow Primer potion
- Rimmel London Glam eyes quad eyeshadow (002 Smokey brun)
- Urban decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Bourbon
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume effect Faux Cils

Lips
Bobbi Brown Lip colour Rouge a levres 23 Soft Rose

More pictures

 A little wacky... hehe
Hope you guys enjoyed my first make up of the day blog!
See you guys next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment