Thursday 22 December 2011

Haul: Korea (Olive young, Skin food, Etude house)

Hey everyone!
So, I've arrive here in Korea and ofcourse I had to stop buy the shops and go SHOPPING!
I went to three shops so far. I went to Olive young, Skin food then Etude house.
Let's get on to the haul!!!!


Olive Young
For those who don't know Olive young it is a beauty store where they sell beauty products, skin products, hair products, also snacks and some drinks.  
Bioderma Face and eyes water base make up remover
eos Lip balm (Summer fruit, honeysuckle)
Artdeco
Glam star Shimmer cream (3 platinum)
Glam star liquid eye liner (2)
High precision liquid eye liner (01 black)
Clio waterproof pen liner (1 black)
Steam cream


Skin food
Red orange jelly BB (#2)
Eggplant pen eyeliner
Choco eyebrow powder cake (#1 grey brown #2 grey khaki black)


Etude house
Silky cotton pad
Perfect brow kit
Precious Mineral make up essence
Nymph aura boosting primer 
Nymph aura volumer (#1 Pinky pearl #2 orange tint)
So this is the end of the haul!! and If you want to watch I've put up a video on youtube and link below :)
See you guys next time xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww, please make a review about the Etude House Precious Mineral make up essence and the Skinfood Red orange jelly BB!!
    I am so interested in these Products ♥♥

    Like your Blog! ;D

    http://shokolicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)
      I'll make a review once I have a solid opinion for both products~

      Have a great day xx

      Delete