Thursday 15 December 2011

Airplane Make up

Hello everyone!!! :)
I just came to Korea from the UK and it took about 10 hours in the plane!! Wow... that was a long ride! Well anyways, I don't like to wear make up in the airplane especially, if its a long ride (think about 10 hours!) but I want to look good when I get off the plane :P So, I just bring make up and put it on when I'm near my destination. That is why this blog is to show you the make-up items I brought with me in the plane.

Here it everything I brought with me! I am not a light packer... T.T as  you can see.. I need to learn how to pack lighter.... hahaha

Innisfree
Green tea pure skin (toner)
Green tea pure lotion
Before any make up! Skincare is very important! 
Especially, in the plane because in the plane you're skin can lack oxygen (I think.. correct me if I'm wrong) and it will dehydrate you skin big time! So I always make sure I have a moisturizer with me to deal with that problem~ Besides this I always wear a sheet mask if my plane ride is more than 5 hours. 

Face:
Dior
White reveal UV shield with SPF 50 - PA +++
I landed Korea at 3 pm ish so there was sun indeed! So ofcourse it is important to protect my skin so I used my screen screen as a sun protectant and a skin base for my make up as well.

Etude house
Precious Mineral BB Cream (#3)
I decided to bring my BB cream with me because 1) its easy to apply and 2) it is very hydrating especially for the winter days

Givenchy
Le prism Soft compact face powder
Although, I like my face dewy I still need to set my make up!! So, I used a light powder to do that :) and I love this powder! Not only does the package look gorgeous but it is very light weight! Just the way I like it.

Benefit
Moon bean high ligther! 
I need some glow to my face I decided to bring a very natural high lighter. 

 Eyes:
Urban decay
Eyeshadow Primer potion (travel size)
A base to hold all my make up because I didn't know how long I would be out when you arrive. 
Plus, It makes my make-up look neater. 

Rimmel London
Glam eyes quad eyeshadow (002 Smokey brun)
I brought a neutral quad with me because I didn't know if I wanted to do a nice and simple look or a smokey look (I went with nice and simple) also, I chose the neutral quad because a neutral quad can go with any outfit!

Urban decay
24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Zero and Bourbon
I couldn't decide on the colour I wanted so I brought both! I ended using both hehe ... Good thing I brought both of them :P

Loreal
Extra- Volume Collagene
I randomly took this mascara from my kit. No real reason to why I chose this mascara. But its a good mascara anyways so no need to decide :)

Lips:
not in the picture but 
Kiehls
Lip balm in Mint
MAC
 Tinted lip conditioner SPF 15 in Fuchsia fix

I couldn't decide on which lip balm I wanted to bring So, I just brought one tinted one a none tinted one.I ended up using both products. I used the Kiehl's lip balm the whole time in the plane because my lips were dry the whole time also, I didn't wanted to have a tint on my lips during the plane ride. I used the MAC conditioner when I had to get off the plane. Lipstick was too bold for me so I just went with the lip tint.

MAC
Lipstick in Rebel (Satin finish)
I didn't know if I wanted to put lipstick so I just brought the lipstick I've been loving but ended up not even using it...


Brushes/utensils:
Sigma
Round top kabuki-F82
Best brush to apply my BB cream. So, I couldn't just not bring it 

Random place:
versatile eyeshadow brush
Since it a good shape to fill in a whole lid also fluffy enough to use as a contour for my eyes I brought this brush so that I bring less brushes! I love this brush! It is so versatile! 

 Random place:
Lash curler
I can't put mascara on without a lash curler! So, this is was a definite must bring!!  

This is the end of my airplane make up! Hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you have anyways questions never hesitate and ask! :)

Have a great day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment