Thursday 15 December 2011

Haul: December 13, 2011

Hello everyone! 
My first blog is a haul, going back to Korea for vacation after a short but long 3 months of university. When I got to the airport... I couldn't resist buying stuff at the airport (duty free) and in the airplane (Sky shop). Weeheee so here are the stuff that I bought :)

So BEAUTIFUL :') (tear)
So here is a closer look of everything!!!

Yves Saint Laurent  
Mascara Volume effect Faux Cils
Super excited for this Mascara!!! I've been wanting to try this mascara in ages!! 
and I finally got it woohooo!!!

Julique
Hydrating hand cream in Rose
Soothing hand cream in Lavander

Chanel
 Illusion D'ombre in 82 Emervelle
The colour is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to use it!!!! 

Clinique
Chubby Stick in 05 Chunky Cherry
apparently this is a moisturizing lip colour balm 
so hopefully this will help my dry lips for the winter season :)


Benefit
 Posie tint
I've had my eyes on this product for a long time! I always hesitate to buy it because it was quite pricey and I had similar products as well. But I just went for it. So here it is :) I hope it was a good buy... 

Lancome
 L'absolu nu in 302 Voile de rose
The pattern of this lipstick was too nice I couldn't resist! 
I was looking around duty-free and stopped by the Lancome counter and saw this lipstick. I had to have it! It's just so beautiful! Hopefully the lipstick itself would be as good as the pattern. hehe (I know I shouldn't judge the packaging but I couldn't.. T.T)

Kiehl
Lip balm 
2 x Originals
1 x Mango
1 x Pear
1 x Cranberry
This would be a great stocking stuffer as well as good for your dry lips :)

So, these are all the items that I have bought in duty free and in the Sky shop. I am so excited to try all these items!!! and if you guys have any questions give me a message or a comment! I can post a full review of it :)

Have a  great day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment