Friday 16 December 2011

New nails!

Hello everyone!!!!

I just came back from the nail salon! I was excited to go because I didn't go in in such a long time! When I got to the salon I wanted to get nail extentions because I was never allowed to have long nails. I had to play the bass in church Since 7th grade so I never was able to grow my nails. So here are the final results! I wasn't able to take picture with my DSLR for some reason... it just won't focus! So I took some with my webcam.... Hope it works.



 I love the bow on two of my fingers!! It's so cute!!!! wehehehehhehehehe!!! 
My nails actually feel weird... When i type and do stuff... It'sweird BUT SO WORTH IT!!! 




More snap shots of me just fooling around with my nails!! :)

hehe showing off my bows! I LOVE IT! 

This is the end of my post! Hope you guys enjoy and keep reading :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment