Monday 10 September 2012

L'Oreal: infallible 021 sahara treasure

Hello! 
A beautiful golden colour by L'Oreal.  It is one of their Infalliable eyeshadow in 021 Sahara Treasure. I've actually purchased this product a while back but didn't really know how to use it. I tried using a flat shader brush or even my finger but it didn't apply the way I wanted it to. One day I just picked up a fluffy blending brush and it worked beautifully. I use this colour as a all over lid colour or an accent colour. Simply beautiful! I can't believe me it too this long for me to love this product.

Here is how the packaging looks like as well as a swatch ~ 

It is a very nice golden colour. It isn't actually like gold.. gold but like a rusty gold colour~ 

Instagram: minniejazmin
Youtube: minniejazmin
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment