Wednesday 12 September 2012

Bourjois: Healthy mix serum foundation

Hola!!!
   Bourjois Healthy mix serum foundation review here!!! hehe I am in the shade 53 and this is actually a perfect match for my skin!! wehhee!! It's actually pretty hard to find the right shade when shopping at the drugstore because its either they don't have samples or the lighting can be misleading. But yea! It's all good!! since I got the right shade~

    I actually really like this foundation because it really fits my skin type. I have oily combination skin. This foundation is quite light weight on the skin so my skin doesn't really feel caked up. It last quite a long time on my skin despite the really hot weather. I also love the scent of this foundation! It's kinda fruity? but yea ! here are swatches and how the packaging looks like


 I like the packaging because it isn't bulky and funky shaped.. haha also I like how there is a pump because it doesn't get infected with germs also it is neat when the product is used. Especially products without the pump you can either pour out too much or pour it / spill it somewhere where make up shouldn't be... like your carpet.....
haha

 This is how the product looks when not blended~ 

Left side: no foundation
Right side: thin layer of foundation blended
I would say the foundation has a medium coverage. As you can see the left side the veins are clearly seen. But on the right side you can barely see the veins~ The staying power is pretty good. The package claims in stay for 16 hours but for my skin it stayed for around 10 hours. The finish of this foundation is satin~ itsn't too matte or too glossy~~ That is still pretty good for me~~ 

So Yeah!!! end of post! hope you guys enjoyed this !! 
any questions? Don't hesitate to ask :)

Instagram: minniejazmin
Youtube: minniejazmin
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment