Monday 10 September 2012

July & August MAC Eye shadow favorites

Here are swatches from my July & August MAC eyeshadows also how the empty quad looks like.


This was how my quad looked like majority of July and August. I love this quad because I can pick different colours for different looks. Since I travel alot I can't bring all my make up so I try to bring minimal items. Two top colours are Brule and Honey lust and the bottom two colours are wedge and espresso. With these colours I can do a full matte look or just the honey lust to bling up the look.


Here are the swatches. I used the fingers to swatch it. All colours besides Honey lust are really easy to work with. However, honey lust which is a luster finish has alot of fall out and the brush is not able to pick up a lot of the product. So when a brush is used the sparkles apply very sparsely on the lids. So how I apply the honey lust eyeshadow is either I used a sponge tip applicator or my fingers and just pat the colour where I want it to be. 

Weeehee~~ 
Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Maybe I'll take pictures on how the look I created looks like.

Instagram: minniejazmin
Youtube: minniejazmin
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment