Monday 10 September 2012

Clio: gelpresso pencil gell liner mini

Hi Everyone!!
Here are swatches of the Clio - gelpresso pencil gell liner mini! and a bit of what I think about it

Here is the how the packaging looks inside and outside. I really like the packaging because it's really compact. Perfect for traveling. Also there are 5 different colours so you can experiment with different colours and see what colour compliments your eye colour. Not only can you experiment with one colour, you can use different combinations of the colours and make different looks.

Now for the swatches of the eyeliners. 
Left to right the colours are
1) pink pearl colour
2) Olive colour
3) Purple colour
4) Bronze/Brown colour
5) Black colour
Thees eyeliners are quite pigmented also they contain some glitter. Not all of the colours contains glitter but there are also some metallic shades. The glitters from the eyeliner doesn't really show up when you draw it on. This can be a good or bad thing depending on you. If you like glittery eyeliner or liners without glitters. The eyeliner is abit hard when you draw it on your eyes but for it its not that bad that I feel like it's tugging the skin on my eyes. The lasting power of this liner is average. It does smudge easily which is a plus for me because a lot of eyeliners smudge easily on my eyes and I end up with panda eyes.

I'm not sure where eyes this eyeliner is available but I got it in a Olive Young store which is in Korea.
Hope this post was useful!! :)

Instagram: minniejazmin
Youtube: minniejazmin
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment