Friday 10 August 2012

Haul: Etude house Nail polish

Hi everyone!!! 
I've recently become nail polish crazeeyyyyy!!! I went to Etude house to buy some neon nail polish because I was going to an electro concert. Ultra Music Festival !!! It was amazing!!

but yea!!! back to the polishes!!! Here are the bright colours I bought.

All the polishes I got ~ 
nice and bright!
Swatches and colour names below!!! hehe

 NPK002 Powerful peach
applied two coats




NOR201 Crazy Orange
applied two coats


NBE101 Warning Yello
applied two coats
This colour isn't really flattering for my but I did something that make it work with my skin tone. Will post a tutorial or a blog post about it soon! 

So I thought I was done with nail polish but when I was looking around I saw this stunning colour! and the finish was very interesting. It's MATTE!! So cool yea! 


8호 민트쿠키 
#8 Mint Cookie
applied three coats
This polish was stricky also very thick I like the colour and the matte concept but I didn't like how it applied. So sad.. I really liked this colour.... 

but yeah that is it! The end of this post! pretty nails!!~~~ 
Hope you guys enjoyed it. See you guys soon xx



Instagram: minniejazmin
Youtube: minniejazmin


No comments:

Post a Comment